Welcome to arcHive, a collection of interactive, online resources telling stories from the National Co-operative Archive. The stories you will find here are drawn from the Archive’s wonderful collections which cover many aspects of the UK and global co-operative movement. Although prepared in consultation with subject experts they do not represent definitive histories on any of the chosen themes. Rather, they draw on documentary evidence and make original source material accessible to those who would never have the opportunity to visit the Archive in person.
The arcHive project has been generously supported by Heritage Lottery Fund. For further information about the work of the Co-operative Heritage Trust, contact email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter for updates Follow @explorearcHive
How to access the resources:
- Click on one of the links below.
- The presentations are quite large so please be patient if they take a few minutes to load – this will be dependent on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the presentation has loaded, simply use the forward and back arrows on your keyboard to move through the images. Clicking and dragging on any image will enlarge it for a better view.
- Please make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Adobe Flash Player and that your virus software, firewall or other programme you are running is not blocking it. Click here to get the latest version.
- Prezi developers recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your web browsers, since they better manage your computer’s memory and encounter less problems running Prezi.
You are welcome to link to this page from your own website. We would be grateful if you would include an acknowledgement to the Co-operative Heritage Trust.